Jan 8, 2009

introduce sb

I value my family and friends with a sincere appreciation of who they are. I
like challenge and would work my best to achieve things I want. I like plan
things out and stick to my plan on a realistic pace.
I accept myself as who I am and keeps improving myself along the way. I
enjoy life with home-made food, time spend with Mother Nature, and all the
fun things I do with my friends and families.
I sing, I paint, I dance. I am not excellent at any of those but ok with all
of them. Favorite sports are volleyball, swimming, jogging and skating.
I am not emotional but a heavier thinker. I major in psychology and will be
a counselor later. I do not do mind reading simply because I can’t. However
, I do hold a strong curiosity in people and wish I could help them unstuck
from their crisis.

No comments: